Health and Safety Compliance
Compliance with the below listed health and safety rules are required for entrance. If a guest violates any of the below rules, the guest may be denied entry or required to leave the venue with a potential ban on re-entry.
These measures are for the safety of our guests and performers. Thank you for doing your part to help us bring live theater back to our community.
Health and Safety Requirements
- Prior to coming to campus, all guests are required to complete the visitor self-screening.
- The “Purpose of Visit” is “Events”.
- Please be prepared to show venue staff the “Cleared for Campus” message after successfully completing the screener, found in your email inbox.
- If a guest is unable to complete the health screening before arrival, a device will be made available in the lobby.
- Guests ages 12 and older are required to show full proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. All guests must also show a photo ID for entry.
- Note: Washington University Students/Faculty/Staff may present their WashU ID in lieu of a Vaccination card or negative COVID-19 test.
- To be considered fully vaccinated, a guest must be at least 14 days after the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or 14 days after a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Original, printed, or digital vaccination cards will be accepted as proof of vaccination and must clearly show the cardholder’s name, date of birth, and date(s) of vaccination.
- Guests who cannot provide proof of vaccination may provide proof of negative COVID PCR test taken within 72 hours of venue access or an antigen test administered by a healthcare or pharmacy provider within 24 hours of admittance. Self-administered tests will not be accepted.
- A photo ID must be shown along with the vaccination or negative test information.
- NOTE: Guests nuder the age of 12 will not be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test, but will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
- All guests must wear a face mask.
- Face coverings must fully cover the nose and mouth.
- Gaiters, face coverings with valves/vent, bandanas or single-layer of fabric masks are not acceptable face coverings.
- If a guest does not have an acceptable face mask, one may be provided.
- Prolonged periods of mask removal are not permitted.